Our client is a leading Swiss Private banking Group with a strong portfolio of premium private clients and a strong reputation in global wealth management.
We are currently recruiting a Wealth planner for the Swiss market. The successful applicant will assist and advise independently the bank's clients and prospects on Swiss legal and tax issues including succession implications.
Leading or participating regularly in client and prospect meetings, you will work alongside a wide variety of external specialists (including lawyers, notaries and other experts), build strong relationships with relationship managers and subsequently recommend and explain appropriate solutions to clients and prospects on Wealth Planning topics. You will provide guidance and assistance on financial planning issues for long-term Swiss resident clients.
You will be based in Zurich with a 15% travel.
Who are we looking for?
- Masters degree in law or economics ideally with a post-graduate qualification in tax law or an expert tax diploma;
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience either in consulting, a reputable law firm, one of the «big four» accountants, or with the Swiss Tax Authorities or Wealth Planning in a bank;
- A good knowledge of Swiss Civil/Corporate law;
- Excellent communication skills with service and client oriented personality;
- Able to think in an entrepreneurial manner both in terms of problem solving and business development opportunities;
- Present in a competent and well thought out manner;
- Exercise sound technical judgment and analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and in an independent way;
- Team oriented personality with an open, creative, enthusiastic and flexible mind-set;
- Written and spoken fluency in English, with French a strong advantage;
- A wholly positive approach to the working environment;
- Good and efficient personal administration and organisation;
- Flexibility to travel both within and outside Switzerland.