Highly established Big 4 firm is looking to hire a VAT professional at Manager level and at Senior Manager Level. If you have more than 7 years’ experience, up to 15 years, please have a look at this fantastic job opportunity in Geneva, Switzerland.
VAT (senior) Manager Job requirements
- You will provide international indirect tax consulting services to Swiss and international clients.
- You will develop tax client relationships, assist in winning work and manage the successful delivery of international indirect tax projects.
- You will help our clients in strategy direction, value creation and in reviewing indirect tax structures.
- You will participate in the development of our indirect tax practice.
- You will develop your leadership skills in high performing teams with committed staff.
- You will succeed on challenging and diverse assignments and projects by leveraging your know-how and experience.
Senior Candidates Requirements
- You hold a bachelor or master's degree in economics, business or tax law as well as a tax qualification.
- You have 7 to 9 years' prior work experience in VAT for the position as a Manager and more than 10 years' experience for the position of Senior Manager.
- You speak fluent English; knowledge of French would be a plus.
- You will share your expertise and experience actively by coaching or mentoring others.
- You will expand the global business network and leverage your personal relationships.
- You have a consulting and team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects