Assist in General Insurance reserving process for all London Market and International lines of business. Join a small team in an international actuarial department where you will be given the opportunity to grow as an actuarial professional and a future manager.
- The main responsibilities of this role will be as follows (not exhaustive):
- Assist with quarterly Reserving and Solvency II Technical Provisions data preparation/analysis for all International entities
- Assist with quarterly & ad-hoc reserve reviews (including deep dive or detailed analysis) and Solvency II Technical Provisions calculation processes for all International entities
- Assist with full actuarial reserve reviews of International lines/portfolios within the Non-Life active and runoff segments
- Assist with various quarterly reports, memos and presentations by preparing exhibits and updating relevant sections
- Make good progress towards actuarial exams
- Help in the development of an actuarial graduate with the supervision of the Head of Reserving
- In addition to the above key responsibilities, you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as the Company may reasonably require
- At least 2/3 years of GI Actuarial experience
- Proven ability of reserving experience for Non-Life business.
- Excellent communication skills in order to work closely with various departments including Finance, Claims, Underwriting/Pricing, Capital Modeling, IT.
- Demonstrate a good level of progressing with Actuarial exams
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel, Access and VBA programming skills is helpful
- Knowledge of ResQ reserving software helpful.