Financial Products Engineering & Development is the division within Investment Banking that is responsible for global structured products platform. Our team is located in Zurich, Dubai and Singapore and we are serving the market and locations in Switzerland but also internationally.
As a Quantitative Developer / Financial Engineer you will be responsible for the following Tasks:
- Design and development of scalable, performant and maintainable software frameworks to create and issue structured products for our Investment Bank
- Pricing of components of structured products on the risk management system
- Development of new payoff structures and enabling new markets for our platform
- Re-engineering and optimization of existing processes and systems
- Operation of developed software solutions and providing support to end users (DevOps)
- Master Degree in Computational Science, Finance, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Experience in design and development of large scale software applications
- Experience and strong interest in structuring of financial products
- Strong object oriented programming skills (focus on .Net C# and Python)
- Interest in developing high quality code with a modern CI/CD pipeline within an international team located in Zurich and Singapore
- Self-motivated and committed to quality work
To apply for this position, we will ask you to send us a Cv and a cover letter explaining your experience and motivation. Applications missing the documents will not be taken in account.