Our client is an award-winning alternative investment specialist with USD 50 billion in assets under management. The firm’s international team is organized along distinct business lines and manages a wide range of investment programs focused on: Private markets, Liquid alternatives and Multi-asset class solutions.
As a Quantitative Data Professional , based in Zurich, you will have the responsibility to:
- Build quantitative analysis and forecasting tools;
- Perform statistical analyses on financial time-series data;
- Develop proprietary predictive models using machine learning;
- Automate standard business processes;
- Implement scalable solutions and solve large-scale computational tasks;
- Active collaboration and communication with all departments of our firm.
- University degree (master’s degree or higher) in quantitative finance;
- International mind-set, up to speed with recent global trends in data analytics;
- Excellent programming skills (C, C++ and Java) and knowledge of database design;
- Experience with machine learning and data science platforms such as kaggle;
- Analytic approach, creativity, and focus on details;
- Enjoy working in an international, focused and dedicated team;
- High degree of self-motivation.
If you want to learn more about this opportunity, please contact our European recruitment team in London on +44 (0)20 3405 2830 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org