Within consulting in Switzerland and Europe, our actuarial practice is serving a large number of insurance companies on a broad range of topics (e.g., pricing/product design, predictive modelling, solvency and capital modelling, independent EV/MCEV and reserve reviews, valuation modelling, reinsurance analysis, business planning, M&A support, etc.).
Top class Advisory team, a leading one in Europe in Non-Life actuarial projects and knowledge, is recruiting at Senior Manager or Manager level.
In this position, you are responsible for delivering engagements or major modules of large projects. You will be leading projects, liaising with clients and other parties, as well as directing the thinking of individuals within the team.
A crucial part of your role will include using your excellent communication skills to actively be involved in business development and marketing activities (e.g. initiating and maintaining contact with target companies, developing value propositions, presenting at marketing events). Our projects have an international scope and provide room for creative and self-motivated work.
Are you the professional we are looking for?
Our requirements for the job are:
- University Degree in the following fields: Insurance or Finance Mathematics, Mathematics, Physics or Natural science
- Fully qualified actuary
- 6-12 years of previous work experience with a minimum of 50% in consulting
- Documented expertise in general insurance actuarial matters (e.g. pricing, solvency models, reserving, reinsurance)
- Outstanding business development and presentation skills and excellent communication skills
- Track record of successful project delivery and leadership
- Outstanding marketing and presentation skills; excellent communication skills
- Experience in team management
- Fluency in English and German is a must; (French skills are advantageous)
If you want more information directly, please contact our consultant Damien by phone (see number on the side) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org