We are delighted offer this opportunity to work in ILS investment in Zurich in a leading alternative investment manager with offices in the world’s most important financial hubs.
Within the multi-manager investment team we are looking for an investment professional with focus on Insurance Linked Securities (ILS).
- Sourcing and analyzing ILS investments with external managers;
- Conducting due diligence;
- Maintaining and monitoring respective shortlist;
- Monitoring the ILS space, prepare industry as well as portfolio analysis;
- Maintenance of databases for performance and risk figures;
- Support client activities.
What are we looking for?
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Finance, Economics or an equivalent qualification;
- Proven working experience in ILS investments, structuring or capital market transactions;
- Reinsurance expertise required;
- Superior quantitative analytical skills;
- Strong IT skills in particular Excel;
- Excellent language skills in English and German;
- Committed, cooperative and team player;
- Able to work under pressure and good stress management.
Profesisonals who would be interested in working 4 days a week (80%) are also welcome to apply.
Are you currently based in London, Paris, Germany or Italy? This is a great chance to work in Switzerland, the place to work in Investments in Europe at the moment.
We look forward to hearing from you!