Puesto Actuario No Vida en Madrid, Espana.
Our client is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company with offices in more than 100 countries around the world. They design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
As a Non-Life Actuarial Analyst you will work industry’s top consultants providing advice to Insurance companies. You will have immediate exposure to client assignments, which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and present results.
These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from one of the industry’s most comprehensive actuarial training and development programs.
You will contribute to varied and interesting actuarial projects such as:
- Pricing and product valuations - Pricing models with our client’s software tools, products comparison with market
- Competitive Market analysis - Comparing insurance prices/product features on the market against our client's pricing structure/product features
- Reserve valuations - Independent estimation of best estimate and variability of claims reserves, premium reserves with our software tools
- Enterprise Risk Management – Enterprise risk assessment, financial risk modelling, capital management, and reinsurance optimization
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring – Due diligence, support in sales and capital raising, corporate restructuring and rehabilitation, reinsurance and financing alternatives
- Self Insurance and Captives –Valuation of liabilities, healthcare professional liability, and risk retention and optimization
What are the requirements for this Actuarial Analyst Non-Life (P&C) job?
- Between 5 and 10 years related experience including developing and projecting actuarial models using actuarial software; knowledge of IGLOO/ResQ/Emblem advantageous/SAS.
- Some experience in risk management and or financial topics are useful.
- Insurance knowledge of various Property and Casualty products.
- A leader; proactively takes initiative.
- A problem solver; able to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Analytical; able to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way very good communication skills in Spanish and English
Contact us at Volvisearch