We are delighted offer this management opportunity in Zurich (English speaking position). We are looking for an experienced professional to lead the Insurance Transformation team as part of our Insurance Advisory team, so someone ready to step up and take responsibilities, leading the way for the development of a successful practice in this global advisory firm.
Managing a small but growing insurance transformation team, you will take the lead on managing complex finance, risk and actuarial transformation programs driven by regulatory (Solvency 2, IFRS 17, other) and/or management requirements, with the support of a global advisory firm.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant, or prior actuarial or enterprise risk management (ERM) education
- 4-7 years of experience in accounting and finance within the insurance industry or as a consultant, with focus on transformation and change
- Experience in some of Solvency II, IFRS, US GAAP, MCEV and ideally, IFRS17
- First experience of leading projects e.g.: planning, forecasting, capital and economic value management, financial consolidation, group reporting, management reporting and analysis
- Ability to design and implement operating models for finance, risk and actuarial functions and strong understanding of production and reporting financial, solvency and economic reporting processes
- Some understanding of IFRS 17 requirements, analysis and methodologies (building block approach, contractual services margin calculation, etc.)
Are you currently based in London, Paris, Germany or Italy? This is a great chance to work in Switzerland, the place to work in Finance Transformation in Europe at the moment.
We look forward to hearing from you!